Helping Federal Agencies and Commercial Enterprises
Meet Their Compliance Goals
Today’s security compliance processes cannot survive the current state of time-consuming, manual documentation and arduous assessment. With the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Open Security Controls Assessment Language (OSCAL), continuous compliance has become a reality through automation.
We help you reach a posture of continuous compliance; improving the security of your IT systems and reducing the manual labor required to obtain a FedRAMP authorization or FISMA compliance.
DRTConfidence is the proven solution for today’s organizations needing to meet rigorous compliance standards across the enterprise. Available in the cloud and as a ServiceNow solution, DRTConfidence is hosted in a FedRAMP JAB High authorized government cloud.
- Improves efficiency, accuracy, and consistency of system security assessments
- Avoids FISMA compliance penalties
- Improves the collaboration between business, IT, and security teams
- Delivers a roadmap for adopting innovations
- Drives a large decrease in paperwork and manual processes
- Digitizes the A&A documentation package.
U.S. government departments and federal, state, and local agencies can procure the DRTConfidence OSCAL-based GRC solution through various contract vehicles.
U.S General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
Contract Number: GS35F0553T
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP)
Group: (HUBZone), C (Small Business), and D (full and open)